Please take a moment to look over the following guidelines so that you know what you can expect when coming to FSA for a clinic. We appreciate your patience and understanding .
WE CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH THAT YOUR COMPLETE COOPERATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO GET BACK ON THE FIELD AND REMAIN THERE FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.
CURRENT GUIDELINES PER CDC RECOMMENDATIONS(Subject to change)
The CDC currently recommends that everyone (including fully vaccinated individuals) wear a mask in public, indoor settings, to help prevent spread, and to protect others. Masks must be worn inside FSA, including players during games.
Prior to Arriving at FSA
- Coaches, Players, Parents, Spectators must stay home if sick or experiencing any COVID-19 Symptoms
- If a player has COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with a person with symptoms, in addition to staying home, please notify FSA Admin immediately by email:
- Daily Health Check: Adult participants/Parents/Guardians are responsible for monitoring player temperature and symptoms prior to arrival. COVID-19 CDC-defined symptoms include cough, shortness of breath, or any of the following symptoms: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
- All staff, parents and players must bring their own personal mask or face covering that completely covers the nose and mouth.
- There are no spectator limitations, but all must continue to social distance.
- Coaches, players, parents and staff are required to wear a mask for the duration of their time at FSA. This includes arrival, spectating, restroom use and departure. All clinic participants will need to wear a mask while participating in the clinic.
- Players will need to bring their own water as well as personal hand sanitizer (water fountains will not be available/vending machines will be stocked)
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols have been updated to include sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces
- Signage will be posted with reminders about new protocol
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT EVERYONE ADHERES TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES. THERE WILL BE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you all on the field again soon!
For COVID-19 questions, individuals can call the State hotline, 2-1-1 for information.
For the most updated information, check https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus and