FSA First Annual Soccer Tennis Tournament - September 26, 2022 (Monday)
Welcome to the home page for our upcoming Soccer Tennis Tournament at FSA! Here’s how the event is structured:
9:00am FSA Soccer Tennis Tournament BEGINS
9:00am – 9:15am Rules Overview and Instruction for All Players
9:15am – 10:45am Open Play / “Battle of the Courts”
10:45am – 11:00am Raffle & Team Entry into Elimination Tournament
11:00am – 12:00pm Single-Game Elimination Tournament
FEE: $25 per player
What is Soccer Tennis? Soccer tennis is played with four players (2 per team), one net and a ball. The object of the game is to volley the ball on to the opposition’s side, where they must return the ball back over the net only using their feet. Designed to work on first-touch, volleys and teamwork, soccer tennis is a great way to develop your soccer skills outside of your traditional practice and games.
What is “Battle of the Courts”? Also called King of the Court, players who win the match will stay on the court while the opposition will rotate in with the next group waiting to challenge the winner.
Can I still participate if I have not played Soccer Tennis before? ABSOLUTELY! We have specifically designed the event so players of all levels and skill can participate.
How are the rules of the game enforced? For the first portion of the day, the games are officiated by the players themselves. This helps to learn the rules & encourages sportsmanship throughout the day! During the Single-Game Elimination, games will be officiated by FSA Staff.
When do I pick my partner for the event?
Partners can be rotated during the first portion of day, giving players the opportunity to work with different teammates. During the elimination portion of the event, partners will be paired together for their chance to make it to the finals. If you have a buddy you would like to work with, make sure to encourage them to sign up!
What happens if I don’t win during the elimination portion of the tournament?
Not to worry! We will keep the nets up so you can continue playing with your friends for fun!
What happens if my team wins?
Winning teams will be crowned Soccer Tennis Champions and awarded a prize. All participants in the event will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win prizes!
Are there certain age brackets for the tournament?
Players ages 8-14 are welcome to sign up and participate. During the “Battle of the Courts” portion of the tournament, players will be allowed to play with any teammate they choose! Once we move into the elimination portion, brackets will be set up based on age and gender.
- Individual registration is open for players ahead of the event. Sign up online and invite your friends to join!
- OFFICIAL RULES will be posted online ahead of the tournament! Keep an eye out for any updates from our staff.
- Sportsmanship is key! We are here to enjoy the game and grow as players in our sport. Foul language, poor sportsmanship and breaking of any tournament/facility rules will be prohibited.
- Bring water and snack for the day! Players will have a designated area for snack during the duration of the event.
- Event is on RAIN or SHINE. In the event that we move indoors, players will be required to wear indoor shoes or sneakers- NO CLEATS.
- For any registration questions, pleas email:
Thank you & we look forward to seeing you at the event!